This is a project I’m really happy and excited to share with you, and I truly hope you’ll enjoy the screensaver as much as I did to create it!
First of all I’d like to thank the following photographers, as without them I wouldn’t have been able to make it happen: Kerry de Bruyn, Gerry van der Walt, Morkel Erasmus, Andrew Beck, Richard Laburn, and last but not least; Claude Theys (my father 😉 ).
Enough talking: enjoy! 😉
African Animals Screensaver for Windows/PC
There are two options here:
1. Download your Free Screensaver (without Sound)
2. Free African Animals Screensaver (with Special Sound Effects)
African Animals Screensaver for Mac
1. Mac Version (No Sound)
2. Mac Version (Sounds of the Wild)
How to Download/Install the Files
1. Click on the appropriate option (PC or Mac; with/without sound).
2. Once downloaded, double click on the zip file and follow the instructions. Should take you less than 30 seconds to install.
The AfricaFreak screensaver should be compatible with most computers, including screen sizes and resolutions up to 27 inch (2560 x 1440 pixels).
It is compatible with both the latest Windows 7 PCs and Mac OS X computers.
Do you enjoy the end result? If so, comment below and share it with all your friends and family! Cheers! 😉