Menu

EMPTY-TOP-MENU

Tau Game Lodge

Tau Game Lodge is situated in South Africa‘s 4th largest game Reserve: the Madikwe Game Reserve.

Scan the horizon for…

Lazy crocs, elegant kudus, waterbuck and a variety of other animals, both big and small (27 major species in total).

What did you spot today?

Feel free to comment below to share your latest wildlife sightings! ­čśë

Cheers and enjoy your virtual safari!

==> More LIVE cams

50 Responses to Tau Game Lodge

1. Celia January 5, 2017 at 2:40 pm #

Is this camera going to be working again soon

2. Miss C B Price December 23, 2016 at 7:32 pm #

Camera down

3. Kimberly Wylde December 9, 2016 at 6:24 pm #

I absolutely, love this place. Does anyone know, what kind of insects, are those white ones flying around?

4. Miss C B Price December 7, 2016 at 2:55 pm #

No sound

5. Jana Grznárová November 29, 2016 at 9:55 am #

Wow, beautiful. Last time I worked the camera when all was parched and when the animals were running so they gathering dust under the hooves and now as if it were another world. Everything beautiful green. But the wait was worth it.

6. Miss C B Price November 22, 2016 at 3:17 pm #

8 people watching but cam still not working????

7. Miss C B Price October 30, 2016 at 12:00 am #

Is this camera ever going to work?

• Michael Theys October 31, 2016 at 11:24 am #

The issue will be resolved soon, thanks for your patience! ­čÖé

8. Jana Grznárová October 26, 2016 at 11:21 pm #

This camera also still does not work?

9. Janet Patton Browning September 14, 2016 at 8:45 pm #

What animal is making that noise? Wow, loud, for sure…

10. Janet Patton Browning September 13, 2016 at 1:04 am #

That is sooo cool, Jana…so glad we “met” here too…it is so nice that you have a friend in South Africa, so you can go there to see even more too. OK, girlfriend, I am off to see what is new here for a bit. take care

11. Jana Grznárová September 12, 2016 at 7:18 pm #

I live in Slovakia and in South Africa we have a friend, so we go there to visit.

12. Janet Patton Browning September 12, 2016 at 1:15 am #

Oh wow, lucky you, Jana…that must have been a wonderful trip too. Where do you live? I live in the US, in Kentucky right now.

13. Jana Grznárová September 11, 2016 at 12:11 am #

Also lucky enough to see I’m still not catching. While this is terrible, but it also belongs to life. I saw it live in February when I was in Krugerpark. Lioness chased impala, but was unable to catch it, then in the morning impala hiding in our land where we lived.

14. Janet Patton Browning September 9, 2016 at 7:28 pm #

I also left a couple of messages for you, Jana, on Djuma…it’s strange, from what I always have heard to see the leopards at night and lions during the day…but, I have never seen either hunt as yet. I did, however, once see a terrible killing by wild dogs at Kwa…it was early in the morning when the wild dogs chased a mother and baby impala into the water there and killed them both.

15. Janet Patton Browning September 9, 2016 at 7:19 pm #

Yes, I have only seen lions at Djuma…have never caught them on any of the other cams here. I do see leopards at Djuma too and also at Kwa. It is a wonderful thing to see them wild and free from anywhere. Glad you are getting to at least see some leopards. Half the time I can’t tell if it’s raining here or bugs…so, I try to look at the water and I think tonight it is raining…this water hole here, really needed it badly.

16. Jana Grznárová September 5, 2016 at 10:01 pm #

Janet…, I still did not have luck on lions I saw them once at night and it’s not very good, but I saw leopards and I was very happy. It’s an amazing feeling when I see them in this way through half the globe.

17. Janet Patton Browning September 4, 2016 at 11:51 pm #

It is rain…lol

18. Janet Patton Browning September 4, 2016 at 11:49 pm #

I hear thunder and see what looks like lightening off in the distance…it looks like it might be raining, but could just be bugs attracted to the lights…keep watching the water and I see what could be rain drops.

19. Janet Patton Browning September 4, 2016 at 11:48 pm #

Still haven’t seen any animal activity here tonight, except a couple of birds..

20. Janet Patton Browning September 4, 2016 at 10:56 pm #

Raining here again…Tau always has so much fog…for some reason…

21. Janet Patton Browning September 3, 2016 at 9:06 pm #

Jana…if you can get it, Djuma has lions too, every day now I have seen them…I even saw a leopard last night!! It was positively amazing to see them wild and free like this.

22. Janet Patton Browning September 3, 2016 at 8:52 pm #

I think it’s raining here finally…yall really need some in Africa…at least the animals do…

23. Jana Grznárová September 3, 2016 at 12:06 am #

Today I was again pleased, I saw 3 cheetahs, I am sorry that the night is not so easy to see, but I still like to

24. Jana Grznárová August 27, 2016 at 9:53 pm #

again I got lucky and saw a lion and lioness, a shame that they were not seen better, but still like to

25. Jana Grznárová August 27, 2016 at 1:16 pm #

Not good, young elephant has injured his leg!

26. Jana Grznárová August 21, 2016 at 11:24 am #

Beautiful images of the camera as plowed through the thickets of elephant, beautiful

27. Jana Grznárová August 18, 2016 at 1:53 pm #

It is amazing, the whole elephant family and with the young, today is my lucky therefore, I look forward to

28. Jana Grznárová August 18, 2016 at 1:34 pm #

… And now there are just elephants, at first I thought he was going to beat the two, but they just played and then scratched one on the chin some stick, fun. It’s beautiful this way they can follow through half the globe, and it is a lot of them here, it’s beautiful

29. Jana Grznárová August 18, 2016 at 11:22 am #

… Oh, I see rhinoceros, finally I again enjoyed is magnificent

30. Janet Patton Browning August 18, 2016 at 2:20 am #

I always have to wipe my eyes to make sure that it is a rhino I’m seeing here…I thought they were all in protected areas now…or is this a considered a protected area here? There is one here again tonight drinking

31. Jana Grznárová August 16, 2016 at 7:49 pm #

There currently are Elephant Family and with very little elephant, beautiful. ­čÖé

32. Jana Grznárová August 16, 2016 at 6:45 pm #

…I see a light in the distance, but only one, not a car, I hope it has the rhino poachers do not seek

33. Jana Grznárová August 16, 2016 at 6:34 pm #

… And I just saw a rhino after many weeks, which follow this the perfect site. He made me very happy that they came to drink just when I am here …..

34. Janet Patton Browning August 6, 2016 at 11:26 pm #

There are rhinos at Tau now too??? This is a mother and baby rhino drinking here…

35. Janet Patton Browning August 3, 2016 at 7:14 pm #

It’s raining here…they are getting a thunder storm now.

36. Janet Patton Browning August 3, 2016 at 10:09 am #

This is the cam record that the lion sounds is coming from…just shut the other ones down, until I could isolate which one it was.

37. Janet Patton Browning August 1, 2016 at 3:37 pm #

It’s really windy here today…I see some deer and wildebeest moving just in the trees behind the water hole now…probably headed in for a drink. I see elephants just in the tree line now too.

38. Janet Patton Browning July 28, 2016 at 8:01 pm #

A lone Elephant just showed up…I’m fairly sure to drink, but didn’t see it again yet…moved off camera view. Some pretty big crocs here too…they are on the water’s edge right now…hoping for a free meal probably…

39. Janet Patton Browning July 28, 2016 at 11:46 am #

Baboons just showed up…they will need to be careful of the water too…crocs or gators will get them otherwise…a couple of babies in the small group here too…must be mating season for the antelope…two bulls are sparing. Wildebeeast were drinking at the water’s edge…then the white pickup showed up and scared everyone away…They all just moved to the other side of the water…now they all see calm again.

40. Janet Patton Browning July 28, 2016 at 11:16 am #

Lots of Springboks and a herd of zebra came to drink this morning, along with a couple of Roan Antelope just showed up too.

41. Janet Patton Browning July 27, 2016 at 5:44 pm #

Two crocs having a bit of a spat…

42. Petra May 23, 2016 at 2:17 pm #

Warthog Family having a lazy brunch

43. Josephine September 24, 2015 at 11:08 pm #

OMIGOD!!! Baby elephant at pond this is so cool A+++

44. ghoo September 10, 2015 at 1:49 pm #

Many elephants including little babies and some noisy trumpeting – very nice

45. Dawn Yamashita April 11, 2015 at 12:54 am #

I saw a Rhino walking around ­čÖé

• Michael Theys April 13, 2015 at 2:40 pm #

WOW, lucky you! ­čÖé Was it a black rhino or a white one? ­čśë

• Dawn July 20, 2015 at 9:18 am #

I couldn’t tell. It was dark.

46. Michael Theys December 3, 2014 at 12:13 pm #

“Mud bath” time for a lone elephant! ­čśë

47. Michael Theys September 24, 2014 at 9:45 am #

Zebras and warthogs drinking at the waterhole this morning!