Self Drive Safaris in East Africa!
What is a Self Drive Tour?
A self drive tour is the most flexible and cost-effective way to plan a holiday. It not only enables you to choose the car that you’ll drive, but also the standard of accommodation that you desire, the time of the year for your vacation, duration of the tour, and last but not least; it takes into account your personal interests! In other words, you are no longer dependent upon hotels and lodges for activities, are able to travel at your own pace and can easily plan it with family and friends!
In some instances, the tour operators will even provide you with a personal driver, while ensuring that you have the best travel information at your disposal during your visit (including books, maps, safari companions, etc.).
Jenman African Safaris
Follow @JenmanSafaris on Twitter.
Leaders in African travel for over ten years!
– Choose between a wide variety of vehicles, from smaller cars to 4x4s and campervans/motorhomes.
– Tailor-made self drive safaris + packages.
– Available expert drivers/professional guides to drive your vehicle.
– Prominent not only in East Africa (Tanzania, Kenya & Uganda), but also in Southern Africa.
Travel & Car Hire Limited (based in Kenya)!
– Safari Land-Cruisers 4wds, Toyota Hilux Double Cabs, etc.
– Budget Camping Safaris.
– Bird Watching Safaris.
– Cultural & Village Tours.
Africa Expedition Support
– Special Kenya & Tanzania Discovery.
– Africa Discovered Package, and More.
African Travel & Accommodation Specialists!
– Neat little search tool that enables you to check the company’s vehicle fleet availability throughout Eastern and Southern Africa.
Tours, Travel & Car Rental!
Active Adventure Safaris!
– Gorilla Trekking Tours & Chimpanzee Tracking in Rwanda & Uganda.
– Wildlife Safaris & Bird Watching Trips.
– Fishing Trips.