Guess who came down for a drink this morning at Djuma Waterhole?
Yeah, that’s right: a thirsty elephant! 🙂
And it even went for a little swim…
Spraying some “natural sunscreen” with its trunk…
And saying “hi” to its virtual friends! 🙂
Luckily for me, the whole family joined in for a “splash party” later on in the afternoon…
While some improvised a little “tug of war”…
Others simply relaxed around the “pool” area! 🙂
Pretty cool, huh? 😉
Want to join the fun?
Well, from now on you have the opportunity to watch LIVE wildlife images on Africa Freak’s blog…right “from your sofa”!
Alright, I agree: it’s not as cool as a “real” safari! But nevertheless, you’re still in for a treat! 🙂
Thanks to WildEarth, there are 5 webcams to choose from (4 waterhole webcams & 1 bird cam):
– Allen Bird Cam (for bird lovers; Pretoria suburban garden, South Africa)
– Djuma Waterhole Cam (for Big 5 action in the Sabi Sand Wildtuin Reserve; South Africa)
– Pete’s Pond Cam (from the Mashatu Game Reserve; Botswana)
– Tau Game Lodge Cam (for wildlife footage in Madikwe Game Reserve; South Africa)
– Kwa Maritane Waterhole Cam (for LIVE action from Pilanesberg National Park; South Africa)
Have you spotted anything yet?
Feel free to comment below to share your latest wildlife sightings! 😉
Cheers and enjoy your virtual safari!