Get inspired with our sample itineraries below. Or contact us directly for customised safari experiences to wild Africa.
* Our Hottest Safari Deal Right Now (10 Days)
A special offer at an unbeatable price: a 10 day fly-in, fully-inclusive safari from US$ 4745 per person including the award-winning Porini Camps and Rhino River Camp in Meru National Park.
This tour combines Kenya’s most celebrated reserves and parks, bringing you the very best opportunities to view Africa’s iconic wildlife, including elephants and the big cats.
Your African adventure will start in Nairobi National Park then continue to Selenkay Conservancy, Amboseli National Park, Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Laikipia, Meru National Park and then to Ol Kinyei & Naboisho Conservancies and the world-famous Masai Mara National Reserve.
Meru is famous as the area where Joy & George Adamson raised and released their pet lioness “Elsa”, the subject of the international best-selling book ‘Born Free’ and the Academy Award-winning film of the same name.
Despite this claim to fame, the Park does not attract a great number of visitors, so it is ideal for safari enthusiasts who want to enjoy a quieter yet still exceptionally good wildlife experience.
At the camps all meals, drinks (wine, gin & tonic, beer, sodas, mineral water), day and night game drives by 4×4, guided walks and sundowners are included in the price, which represents a huge saving on normal rates.
The safari itinerary for 10 days includes:
- 1 night Nairobi Tented Camp, Nairobi National Park
- 2 nights Porini Amboseli Camp, Selenkay Conservancy, Amboseli
- 2 nights Porini Rhino Camp, Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Laikipia
- 2 nights Rhino River Camp, Meru National Park
- 2 nights Porini Mara Camp, Ol Kinyei Conservancy, Maasai Mara
* Extra nights can be added at any of the camps.
Wildlife and Safari Highlights:
- This is an authentic safari experience staying in small exclusive camps with spacious guest tents, comfortably furnished with private bathrooms, solar lights and located in attractive unspoiled natural settings.
- Flights are included between the camps to get you straight to the wildlife without spending hours travelling between the parks over rough roads.
- Game drives from the camps are in shared 4×4 safari vehicles (not vans) with professional safari guides (private vehicles available at a supplement).
- Walks with Maasai warriors, visit to authentic Maasai village, opportunity for night game drives, exclusive wilderness areas with no tourist minibuses.
- The Porini Safari Camps are small and exclusive and run on the same environmentally sound principles – working closely with the local communities. All camps are specially designed to have minimum impact with no permanent structures.
- The Rhino River Camp is designed with its own private “meditation” area. Here one can unwind, meditate, read a novel or simply sit back and listen to the sounds of the river. Designed in contemporary style with subtle hints of Africa, the rooms are very pleasant yet unobtrusive and elegant.
* Kruger Park Budget Safari (2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 Days)
Rate: From $260 per person.
This budget Kruger safari provides the right balance between activities and time spent on safari to see an amazing variety of wildlife that the Kruger National Park has to offer.
One of Africa’s most famous national parks, there are 147 mammal species found in Kruger, more than any other wildlife reserve in Africa! Of these the Big 5 (lion, leopard, rhino, buffalo and elephant) thrive in the area and are likely to be spotted.
On this safari we include open vehicle drives, a sunset drive and a walk. This safari gives you a complete African wildlife experience.
Prepare to be amazed.
Safaris are all about early mornings, getting out there and seeing animals. After an early wake-up call (the time varies according to the seasons and park gate opening times) we have tea or coffee & rusks (dried biscuits to be dunked in your drink). We then set off on the morning safari that will take approximately 3-4 hours. Your guide has an intimate knowledge of the park, which contributes a great deal towards brilliant sightings.
On returning to Pretoriuskop, breakfast/brunch will be ready at our camp. You then have time to enjoy a swim, catch up on some sleep, visit the park shop that includes African curios, general food items and drinks or take a walk around the camp. Pretoriuskop is also a bird watcher’s paradise. Be sure to bring along your binoculars!
After a siesta we set off on the afternoon game drive. We conduct all our game drives in specially adapted 4×4 open game drive vehicles to allow our guests the best possible vantage point.
We share safari stories at the camp fire under the stars after a scrumptious dinner served at our camp.
* Namibia Overland Safari (17 Days Camping Tour)
Rate: $2095 per person.
An adventurer’s playground – Namibia – the land of unrelenting sun, where the ground appears to beg the heavens for rain and the vast landscapes stretch uninterrupted for hundreds of kilometers without signs of Man’s intervention. Living deserts where one gazes in wonder and amazement at the displays of changing natural colors, and at the animals and plants that somehow survive in this seemingly harsh environment.
This tour covers all of the popular highlights but also includes many “off the beaten track” destinations seldom visited by mainstream tourism.
Flexibility, a willingness to participate, an awareness of the elements, and a desire for unlimited adventure, are essential in order to best absorb all that this tour has to offer.
- Windhoek City Tour
- Kalahari Wild Camp
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier National Park
- Fish River Canyon
- Ai-Ais Hot Springs
- Orange River
- Kolmanskop Ghost Town
- Desert Horses
- Private Namib Desert Reserve
- Open-Vehicle Game Drive
- Game Walks
- Desert Night Drive
- 4×4 Trip to Sossusvlei Dunes
- Sesriem Canyon
- Walvis Bay
- Skeleton Coast
- Cape Cross Seal Colony
- Twyfelfontein Rock Engravings
- Palmwag Reserve
- Etosha National Park
- Waterberg National Park
- Quad biking
- Dune Boarding
- Sky Diving
- Marine Wildlife Boat Trip
* Other Great Safari Deals (By Country)
1. Tanzania Safari Deals
2. Kenya Safari Deals
3. Uganda Safari Deals
4. Botswana Safari Deals
5. South Africa Safari Deals
6. Zambia Safari Deals
7. Namibia Safari Deals
8. Zimbabwe Safari Deals