Are you searching for specific African products online?
What exactly are you looking for?
Struggling to get started?
Here’s a list of some of the most popular African products and where to buy them online.
NB: Feel like your business also deserves to be listed? You’re welcome to mention it in a comment below. Thank you.
Arts, Crafts and Sewing
- Africa Direct – Features the largest online selection of African carvings, masks, baskets, textiles, bead work, weapons, artifacts, trade beads and jewelry.
- Africouleur – Creation of African fashion, jewelry, fabrics and crafts.
- Aina Moja – Featuring a selection of fine African crafts and art from Kenyan artists (Fair Trade).
- AmaAfrika – Offering the finest in hand-carved Shona stone art created by African artists.
- Authentic Africa – African doors, Kuba cups, textiles, bronze and brass, dolls, furniture, masks, jewelry and more.
- Genuine Africa – African masks, statues, artwork, and crafts.
- NOVICA West Africa – Spreads happiness by empowering and connecting artisans from West Africa to a global marketplace of socially conscious customers.
Some of NOVICA’s most prominent products include African jewelry, masks, home decor, paintings, wall decor, sculpture, etc (Fair Trade).
- Swahili Modern – Fair trade company that works directly with artisans in Africa.
- The Africa House – Buy unique African gifts (Fair Trade).
- The Kenyan Collection – Exquisite beaded leather work for people and their pets.
- Tribal Textiles – The company produces unique hand-painted textiles in the heart of the African bush in Zambia. Their textiles mix traditional African art with contemporary designs, drawing inspiration from the stunning Zambian wildlife and surroundings. Each piece is drawn and painted by local Zambian men and women in a rich palette of hand-mixed colours, providing jobs in an area where employment is scarce. Learn more about what they do here.
Beauty, Health and Grocery
- African Fair Trade Society – 100% pure organic African Shea butter body cream, lotion and soap. Uses the profits of its Shea butter sales to establish a channel of micro-aid to small, impoverished communities in Western Africa.
- The African Chef – Revolutionary brand that combines local UK ingredients with African tree foods that include Baobab, Moringa & Shea butter. Choose from the finest African inspired jams, cordials, chilli and baobab condiments.
NB: 10% of very sale goes to the the David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation, which focuses on conservation and wildlife protection through education and anti-poaching projects.
* Proudly South African
- African Hut – Home to the largest online selection of South African Foods and Groceries in the United States.
- Expat Shop – South African expats products online.
- Out of Africa Trading – Importers of fine South African products (ships to US & Canada only).
- Saffa Trading – The South African online product and food shop.
- South African Online Shop – A touch of Africa in Australia (only ships nationwide).
- Springbok Foods – Brings you the very best boerewors Biltong and dry wors (Australia shipping only).
- Cyber Cellar – Buy South African wine online. Best prices. Wide selection.
- wine.co.za – The easiest way to buy wine in South Africa (no international shipping).
Clothing, Shoes and Jewelry
- 1st African Clothing – Where to buy African clothing online. African designs made in Africa by Africans. Each sale supports children in Kenya.
- Discoveries Egyptian Imports – Specializes in personalized cartouche pendants (translating any name into Egyptian Hieroglyphs) that are custom-made by special order.
- Dupsie’s – Home of African clothing, Dashiki, African print, agbada (grand boubou), African jewelry, caftans, boubou, lace materials, African prints, damask, mudcloth apparel and accessories as well as the latest fashion.
- EgyptianJewelry – One of the largest and well-established manufacturer and importer of Egyptian cartouches.
- Kanga USA – Imports genuine kangas made in Kenya and Tanzania. Proceeds return to Kenya to support children’s projects.
- The Leakey Collection – African-made, sustainable jewelry and elegant, handcrafted products.
- Africa Imports – The largest supplier of African products in the United States. Supplies over 2000 wholesale customers with African clothing, artwork, musical instruments, jewelry, oils, soaps, and personal care products.
- Jumia – The biggest online shopping mall in Africa.
- Takealot – South Africa’s largest ecommerce retailer. Their website not only offers African products but also other popular goods such as movies, books, electronics and more.
Home and Décor (from North Africa)
- Badia Design – Offers a wide variety of Moroccan handmade furniture, home decor, tribal rugs, brass chandeliers, mosaic tables, Moroccan hand painted tiles, etc.
- Bazaar in Egypt – Your one stop shop for Christmas ornaments, Egyptian jewels, art and gifts.
- Casablanca Market – An exclusive collection of handmade fine home goods and accessories from around the Mediterranean region including Morocco, Tunisia, as well as Turkey and Spain.
- Casbah Decor – Online Moroccan furniture & lighting store.
- Just Morocco – Check it out for Moroccan furniture, décor and lamps.
- Mosaik – A source of unique antique collections reflecting the heritage of France and Morocco.
Safari and Outdoor
- Africa Adventure Safari Products – Buy renowned publications, clothing and travel gear to take on your trip.
- Kendrick Imports – Importing unique merchandise from Africa and beyond. Believe in the products they import and have personally “road-tested” them all. Especially useful if you’re looking for Rogue outdoor gear or safari clothing.
- SafariQuip – The travel equipment and adventure gear shop. Their motto is “if it doesn’t work we don’t stock it”.
- The Safari Store – The specialist supplier of safari clothing, safari luggage, binoculars, safari books and safari accessories.