My Top 4 Faves
The African Safari Forum.
- Valuable information and highly interactive.
- Expert Interviews.
- Featured Videos.
- Relevant talk sections: Fundraising, Birding, Travel News, Photography Talk, Self Driving, Health Issues, Conservation News, Community News, African Wildlife, and much more…
Africa Travel Forum
Let’s Discuss Travel in Africa.
- Top Sections: General Food Forum, Flights to Africa, Africa Travel Articles, Travel Photography, etc.
- Forums Dedicated to Specific African Countries: South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Malawi, Zambia, Mozambique and Zimbabwe.
African Conservation Forums
- Hot Topics: African Tales, Animal Welfare, Hunting vs Conservation Debate, Job & Volunteer Offers, and Flora and Fauna.
NB: It seems that their forum service has recently been discontinued. However, you can still join their active community.
Self Drive 4 x 4
Everything 4 x 4… By Far! 😉
- Major Countries in Southern Africa Discussed.
- Technical Talk & Car Hire Companies.
Other Websites Worth Checking Out
Destination 360 Africa Travel Forum – Post your questions on Africa or share your travel stories with fellow travelers.
Hancock Wildlife Foundation: African Wildlife Forum – Research, Education, Conservation.